Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Novice Help / Getting Started Speed Train School: Sharing a Car?

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Novice Help / Getting Started Speed Train School: Sharing a Car?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all! My wife and I had a blast at our first event a few weeks ago, and decided we should actually learn how to do this now. We’re both signed up for Speed Train this weekend.

Can/should we share a car? It worked out great for actually running a course, but does the format/pacing of the school make driver swapping harder?

If we bring two cars, is there benefit/opportunity to swap between them given that I’d expect them to behave fairly differently?

Thanks for any guidance!

Jeffrey TattershallJeffrey Tattershall

The school is structured in such a way that sharing a car is possible. There are 3 separate exercises in the morning that people will be grouped into, and in those groups half the people will be working to pick up cones while the other half is driving, so I think it will be best to have both of you in the same group and then one will work while the other drives.

Justin CharJustin Char
    Participant

Thanks so much for the quick response, looking forward to the weekend!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.