Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Marketplace Mostly STS Miata Parts (or CSP, or…)

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Marketplace Mostly STS Miata Parts (or CSP, or…)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all,

Been a while for me to run with you all, and over the years I have accumulated a handfull of Miata parts, mostly suspension related.  I have:

Racing Beat sway bar 54104 with bushings and brackets.  Still looks new. $130

Set of sway bars (front and rear) off a ’95 Miata, so front should fit ’94-’97, and ’90-’93 with adjustable end links.  Rear bar should fit all ’90-2005 Miatas. Gold in color, can’t figure out manufacture.  Solid bars, so pretty heavy.  Have bushings, brackets, and factory endlinks. $125 for both.

Koni shocks-RACE fronts with maybe 1500 miles on them, SPORT rears with unknown mileage, but do not appear to leak.  You also get a set of SPORT fronts thrown in (same unknown mileage as rears) due to one adjuster being broken.  Good candidates for custom rebuild.  I’m pretty sure I have the spring plates for all of these if you need those too.  $600 for all 6 shocks

JIC Magic FLT-A2 coilovers.  Don’t know mileage on these, but they don’t leak, have minimal rust, springs are still powdercoated, have the adjuster knob but no spring perch wrenches.  I had them on a project, and they were a little too harsh on the streets, but were really good on track the few times I ran the car.  I know they are older technology, but were stupid expensive years ago.  $700

1.6 OBX steel (not stainless) 4-2-1 header.  It was “ceramic” coated, but probably only up to OBX standards.  Now has some surface rust here and there.  Had to weld two small leaks on the flange where the tubes were attached.  $130

Need a passenger air bag out of a ’95? $25

Factory rear subframe brace out of ’95.  Should fit ’92-’97, as long as you have all the factory mounting locations.  $40

Factory cockpit brace (bar behind seats) from ’95.  Believe it fits ’90-97, maybe beyond?  Not to be used as a harness bar.  Should have the caps and bolts for it.  $50

Factory Miata radiator out of a ’91.  Not yellowing, so good replacement if you have one that is nearing the end of it’s life.  Does not leak, but you may get a year out of it or you may get multiple years out of it.  $20

Set of factory ’94-’97 14×6 7 spoke alloys.  Pretty sure they are not the “hollow spoke” version.  Tires on them are old and probably more than half worn.  $125

American Racing Estrella 15×7 4×100/4×114.3 35ET wheels with decent 195 50/15 all season tires.  One has a bit of alignment wear, but still decent tread on them.  Don’t remember how old the tires are, but would probably age out before they wear out.  The wheels are a bit heavy but were a good street setup.  $450

Here are the really random parts I have that I’m sure no one will be interested in:

XXR 527 15×8.25 4×100/4×114.3 0ET Habanaro orange wheels with old but ~500 mile Falken Azenis RT615K (before the + version) tires mounted.  Whole set up was used very briefly, went with different set up.  $550

Custom header back track only exhaust with steel chambered muffler for Miata based Exocet kit car.  It mounts to the end of the factory header and to the rear subframe, and is much shorter overall than a Miata exhaust.  It may fit down a Miata tunnel, and may fit under the body of a Miata, but pretty sure it would need an extension of the tail pipe to get under a Miata bumper.  Perfect if you are building an Exocet…  $250

I’ll be at this weekend’s event (July 11th) and am planning on being at the July 26th event as well.  Open to reasonable offers as well on most of this.  Let me know if you are interested!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.