Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Announcements Minor Waivers Update

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Announcements Minor Waivers Update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone there are going to be some changes to how Minor Waivers are handled moving forward per the SCCA. From now on BOTH parents will have to sign the form if the minor wants to ride in any cars or compete. So if you bring a minor with just one parent present they will not be able to ride/compete that day. Also moving forward you will sign two copies of the Minor Waiver, one the club will keep and the other the minor will need to bring with them when they attend events. The waivers will still be good for the whole year. I plan on printing plenty of copies so if you would like to take two home to sign and bring back at the next event you attend you can do that, just let me know at check in or come find me at any point during an event. Thanks everyone!

ROGER NALLATHAMBYROGER NALLATHAMBY
    Participant

Mike – can you attach a copy here?  I have a minor co-driver for tomorrow. Thanks!

Mike JamesMike James

I don’t have any digital copies, let me see if I can find one.

Mike JamesMike James

For anyone that wants to get ahead of the curve you can go to this link (login required) and submit for an annual Minor Waiver through the SCCA directly, you simply click add to cart and fill it out. You have to put in a credit card but you will not be charged. You can also apply for an annual adult waiver. Thank you Roger for finding this!

https://my.scca.com/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?WebCode=CSCCertificationList&pager=10&Site=scca&fbclid=IwAR3oZD5XwFFjXT7jkNoifvE3o0J_dx6t6T3lrbOJS2K0s_sWTcw5oLGjlRg

Michael SherwinMichael Sherwin
    Participant

if we have already completed the annual waiver online do we need to do anything else for the event Saturday?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.