Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Introductions Hi RMSOLO peeps! It’s been some time.

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Introductions Hi RMSOLO peeps! It’s been some time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone, name is Dylan Maisel.

A couple of you may remember me, I competed in STX pretty regularly in the early-to-mid 2000s when I was just a whipper-snapper.
    I think 2006 was my last trip to Nats, it’s been a minute!

Since then I got my act together, embarked on a career and started a family.

Sal Esposito, a dear friend who has moved east, got me back into racing and into the PPIR Track-Attack series starting in 2017. I was content to run that series until they changed their organizational structure and eliminated timed competition for 2024! booo hiss, oh well.

So now I drive a 2019 MX-5 that I set up for the now defunct-RB class. From what I can tell, my car is moderately-prepared for STR, aside from running 215-width 200TW tires on 8″ wide wheels.  I guess that’s the plan for now!

Just wanted to say hi and I will see you folks at hopefully all of the Fountain events this year, and also hopefully a few up north.
    Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces this season.

Good luck to all of the last minute off-season preppers, I’m right there with you!

Ken HammackKen Hammack

Welcome back Dylan.  You will see somethings have changed since the 2000s but most have remained the same.  I ran STR for many years in my BMW M Roadster.  It is a very fun and competitive class.  I’m now in BS with my Z4, but won’t be at the 4/14 event.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.