Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Marketplace Cheap Hoosiers & Toyo RRs

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Marketplace Cheap Hoosiers & Toyo RRs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I’ve got eight Hoosier A7s, and four Toyo RRs. ALL of them are at least 3 years old, but they’ve been stored inside, were nowhere near cycled out when stored, and they need out of my garage. All of the grooves are visible on the Hoosiers; they’re not win-Nationals competitive, but they’ll certainly last a few solid weekends.

4 205/45-16, two are brand new, unmounted – but they’ve been in storage a while. The other two are in decent shape.
    4 245/45-17, two probably have 50 runs, two probably 30.
    2 Toyo RRs in 225/45-15 – likely 30 runs and 200 street miles
    2 Toyo RRs in 235/45-17 – same as above.

These were all on my Elise.

They need to go. $200 for the lot, located in SW Denver metro area, come and get them. The two new 205s should fetch $200 by themselves – they ARE physically 4-5 years old, but stored inside, never mounted on wheels and cost $250+ each new. They’re not going to be as fast as a pair churned out last week, but they’ll not be slow, either. The same goes for the other Hoosiers – new ones are faster, but these are not round, black jackstands, either. The NASA TT people still use DOT-R tires.

Option B, $100 for all the Hoosiers, $100 for the Toyos.

I just want them gone!

Chris LennonChris Lennon
    Participant

Sounds familiar! If anyone also needs some wider rubber, I have six Hoosier A7s 295/35-17s that are 2-3 years old, but super fresh and stored properly. Each tire was used sparingly in the Pikes Peak Intl Hill Climb, with on average, half a dozen or fewer heat cycles.

Like Iain, I need them gone. No reasonable offer refused! Located in Monument.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.