Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS General Autocross Discussion Another Rookie !? Has anyone looked at

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS General Autocross Discussion Another Rookie !? Has anyone looked at

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Has anyone looked,

at this face book page? Dodging Cones – Facebook? They have all kinds of footage, about auto cross.

Being a NOOB! I don’t know/recognize the cars. Just a thought!

w/r

Patrick Sullivan

Matt LeicesterMatt Leicester
    Participant

That is our own Chief of Trophies, Mr. Jesse Shapiro.

Patrick SullivanPatrick Sullivan
    Participant

OMG !

I am so stoked, I could – (I’ll skip that part)

I went to my first Autocross, didn’t drive. However, I want to thank the following owner/ cars (I have CRS can’t remember S**t) names escape me. First the camera man with the Red 350z for suggesting I get a ride or two. His partner with the white Audi for the ride. Impressive. The white Porsche Boxter. surprising how fast it is, despite how it looks from the outside. The Pontiac Solstice. Also, surprisingly fast. Oh yes! B.T.W. It’s for sale too. He wants to race his coupe. And one of the coolest OLD SCDHOOL COOL, rides 65 Black Fastback Mustang, an absolute tribute to antique muscle

Thank you all I had a wonderful time riding with you all (and for answering all my NOOB questions). And for the many racing secrets/ideas on Mustangs.

w/r

Patrick Sullivna

It’s time for me to get back to work on my fox body.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.