Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Introductions Another new competitor (I hope:) )

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Introductions Another new competitor (I hope:) )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello All,

After decades of competing in Motorcycle Trials, riding dirt bike in CO and Utah for decades, the Jeep off-roading, etc… I am ready to step into the unknown and attempt to not embarass myself in trying AutoCross with the RM Solo club.  I will be the one driving a Brazen Orange Solstice GXP, and look forward to meeting you all, and learning new skills!

Wayne

Paul HarterPaul Harter
    Participant

Welcome Wayne!  I’m a new guy too.  Will you be at the Speed Train event on May 1st?  I’m really looking forward to attending to get some seat time and sage advice.  I’ve already accepted that I will embarrass myself.

Paul

Wayne MohlerWayne Mohler
    Participant

Hello Paul,  I am signed up for Speed Train on May 1, but am currently relegated to being on the wait list as more than the allowed 45 people have signed up… So hope I see you on Saturday, or on May 2 at the first series event.

I know I will be learning, and just hope to not kill too many cones or spin out (DNF) every time :).  While I have driven this GXP for 3 years, have not driven much with the Traction Control and stability features turned… off to date.

Paul HarterPaul Harter
    Participant

Here’s hoping you make it through the wait list – and that we have good weather.  I hear you about cones and spins.  I’m hoping I’ll come up to speed on reading the course.  Friends have told me to be prepared to get lost on the course the first time out.

Ben JollyBen Jolly
    Participant

Welcome, hope to meet you at an event soon. The Kappa platform is a wonderful autocross car, you will have a lot of fun I think!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.