Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Marketplace 1967 Austin Healey Sprite Mark IV for SALE

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Marketplace 1967 Austin Healey Sprite Mark IV for SALE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

1967 Austin Healey Sprite Mark IV in storage since 1987.  Absolutely straight NO rust body with an AMAZING paint job (estimated to cost $8K today).  NO engine, NO transmission.  Most of the other stuff I have (much of it still “New/Never Used”) items I purchased with the intent of doing the frame-on restoration back in 1987.  I would like to get my garage bay back as I don’t have the talent or time to build this car.  Make an offer.

Matt LeicesterMatt Leicester
    Participant

Have you looked into listing on Bring A Trailer?  I sold my Dad’s 1972 Celica on BaT last year and was delighted with the discussions the auction brought.  I thought I was really able to share the history of the car, and I was more than delighted with the family who bought it.  For something where it is an uncommon car, that you know the history, and especially if you have receipts for the parts or work done, BaT is just a great way to sell.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.