Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Event Details ❄️Jan. 22 – Winter Series #2 (PPIR)❄️

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Solo FORUMS Event Details ❄️Jan. 22 – Winter Series #2 (PPIR)❄️

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Please include Safety Steward (SSS) assignments in this thread, along with Course Maps, SpeedWaiver link, Run/Work Order, Specialty Jobs, T&S Trailer Jobs, Tech Workers, and Grid Sheets.

Winter Series #2 Link on MSR

Chelsea TattershallChelsea Tattershall

Course Map for this weekend!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    John VictoriaJohn Victoria

Chelsea the map look good, but there seems a pointer cone out of place in the right hand sweeper in corner 2 close to the go-kart track.

Also the last gate in corner 2 needs to be adjusted a bit for a smoother transition into corner 3, we have a wall not to far off to the right so if we have cars coming in to that gate to hot we could have someone going into the wall… : (

Let’s look at that gate during set up.

Thanks John

Chelsea, I forgot to ask is this a new course if so then it needs to go to Mark Mauro then to N O.

Mark approved it a few days ago and sent it to NO. I think you were on the email.

No I did not get your email.

The course map comes to me first for review and I will forward it to mark after review and changes made if needed, that’s how it works so please sent it my way first. There is one exception, if a course map has already been approved by Mark in the past and it has a course reference number then yes it can be sent to mark with a CC to myself.

Thank you.

Okay I’ll let Brian Kelly know that for the future! Thanks!

Chelsea got it, Jan 22 event canceled and rescheduled for March 12. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.