Positing this for my neighbor, because it's a really clean BMW and i want to see it go to someone deserving.
My neighbor's mother is getting a new 2013 3'er so she's selling her current one, a 2002 325xi, which she bought new and loved.
• Mileage: 111.5k
• Body Style: Sedan, 4Dr
• Single Owner, non-smoker
• Exterior Color: Titanium Silver
• Interior: Leather, gray
• Transmission: 5 speed manual
• Engine: 2.5 Liter DOHC 24-valve 6-cylinder (184 HP)
• Drivetrain: AWD
• Brakes: Anti-lock
• Dynamic Stability Control
• Premium Package
• Moon Roof
• Power Driver & Front Passenger Seats
• On-board computer, Myrtle wood trim
• Cold Weather Package – Heated Front Seats, Split fold-down rear seats
• Power windows/locks/mirrors
• Cruise Control
• Power Steering
• Harmon- Kardon Sound System AM/FM/CD
• Integrated garage door opener
• Very clean
• One, adult, owner
• Passed Colorado Emissions – 7/12 @ 111K
• Recent Replacements
---o Front Windshield – 8/12 @ 111K
---o E46 Tail light ground recall – 5/12 @ 110K
---o New spark plugs – 10/11 @ 104K
---o Rear Pad, Rotors Resurfaced – 4/11 @ 99K
---o Tires – 8/10 @ 94K
---o Battery – 12/9
• Stock / Never modified
Car was rear ended 8/06. There was minor damage to the rear bumper. Rear bumper assembly replaced and painted. I can provide documentation of repair.
Driver side front fender damaged while parked 11/10. Front fender, lamp replaced and painted. I can provide documentation of repair.
I have driven this car for 10 years and LOVE this car. Fun to drive, great stereo system, comfortable and did I say fun to drive… No more needs to be said, a pleasure every time you get in it.