How to Get There
|World Arena Colorado Springs
Take exit 138 (Circle Drive Westbound) Proceed West approximately 3/4 mi., turn Left onto Venetucci Blvd. Continue on Venetucci past E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd, and turn left at Cheyenne Meadows Road (where the big animated World Arena sign is. Park in the small lot just west of the main building..
NOTE!!! World Arena is a sound controlled site! Please read sound control rules for more information.
|Pikes Peak International Speedway|
VIP Parking Lot (Exit 122)
From Denver or Colorado Springs: Take Interstate 25 South to Exit 122.
The track is approximately 15 miles South of Colorado Springs.
Travel time is approximately 90 minutes from downtown Denver
and 15 minutes from downtown Colorado Springs.
From Pueblo: Take Interstate 25 North to Exit 119.
Exit 122 may be closed to Northbound traffic on race days.
From downtown Pueblo, traveling time is approximately 18 minutes.
The track is adjacent to I-25 on the west side.
NOTE!!! PPIR is a sound controlled site! Please read sound control rules for more information.
|Eagle County Airport
219 Eldon Wilson Rd
Gypsum, CO 81637-9753
Traveling from Colorado Springs
- Take I-25 north to I-70
- Follow directions from Denver
Traveling from Denver
- Take I-70 West toward Idaho Springs/Grand Junction.
- Take Eagle exit 147 (approximately 30 miles west of Vail) and turn left at the off-ramp's stoplight, on Eby Creek Road.
- Go to round-about then west (right), on highway 6, toward Gypsum.
- Turn left on Cooley Mesa Road just past Weststar Bank building. (Gateway Plaza Air Park)
- The Eagle County Airport will be 1.7 miles ahead on your right. Exit Eldon Wilson Road.
Traveling from Grand Junction
- Take I-70 East toward Glenwood Springs.
- Take Gypsum exit 140 (approximately 25 miles east of Glenwood Springs) and go right (south) at round-about on Hwy 6.
- Take Hwy 6 east and turn right on Cooley Mesa Road.
- The Eagle County Regional Airport will be 1.7 miles ahead on your right, exit at Eldon Wilson Road.
A map of the site is available here.
Note that support vehicles and all trailers larger than a tire trailer MUST park in the designated trailer parking area.
|Front Range Airport
Take I-70 east from Denver to take exit 299 (N Manila Rd/Co Rd 28) north. Take the first right past CO 36/E Colfax Ave and the railroad tracks. This is the entry to the airport property. Follow the road east and then north.